Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

You're My Melody

  • 3 Apr 2010
  • ips0101
  • You're My Melody

    romanisation

    Non Naui Norae

    Nunul gamumyon dullyoonun soridul

    Gudaeui maumul gudaeui jagun saenggakdurul

    Gae mamui manhun jabum taemune

    Dutji mot haesonna bwa mianhae mianhae

    Nunmurui shigani i

    Jen history

    Gokjonghajima Because

    *You’re my melody norul yonjuhalke

    On & On (and on & on & on)

    Non norae nae sarmui saunduturaek

    Insaengui mudael

    Barkhyojunun norul saranghae

    To bullojullae non naui norae

    I’m sorry ran marul hagi shirhotdon jajonshim

    Manhatdon nomudo mami gananhaetdon

    Nae yonghoni mallagago isul tae

    Modunge munojil tae naege wajulle

    Sulpumui shigando noraechorom

    Kok kuchi innungol Because

    **It’s your love your love

    Naege sarangul dullyojudon

    (And on & on & on)

    Gudaen naui ridum nae sarmui sonmul

    Nul hangsang gyoteso arumdaun kumi doeojwo

    To bullojullae non naui norae

    Su obshido manhun sad love songs

    Uril noraehanun got gatado

    i sungan nae gyotul jikyojunun

    Gudaen muotboda sojunghangollyo

    Nunul gamumyon dullyoonun soridul

    Gudaeui maumul ijen bulloyo

    *Repeat

    **Repeat 2


    translation

    Closing my eyes, listening to the sounds around me

    Your soul, your tiniest thoughts

    I couldn’t hear them because of the static in my heart

    Sorry, sorry

    The times when you shed tears is now history

    Don’t worry because

    You’re my melody

    I’ll perform for you (on and on)

    You are my song

    The soundtrack in my life

    I love you

    You lighted up the stage of my life

    (I’ll sing it again) You’re my song

    I’m not willing to say ‘I’m sorry’

    I’ve got lots of pride yet my heart’s empty.

    When my soul runs dry

    When everything falls apart

    Will you come to me

    The sad times will end like a song because

    It’s your love your love

    You told me the meaning of love (and on & on & on)

    You’re my rhythm

    A gift in my life

    Giving me beautiful dreams

    Always by my side

    I’ll sing it again

    You’re my song

    The many sad love songs

    Seem to be singing of us

    Protecting me by my side during this time

    You are more important than anything

    Listening to the sounds around me when I close my eyes

    I’m calling out to your heart now

    *repeat chorus 1&2*

    *repeat chorus 2*


    korean

    눈을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 그대의 작은 생각들을

    내 맘의 많은 잡음 때문에 듣지 못 했었나봐 미안해 미안해

    눈물의 시간이 이젠 history 걱정하지마 Because

    *You’re my melody 너를 연주할게 On & On (and on & on & on)

    넌 노래 내 삶의 사운드트랙

    인생의 무댈 밝혀주는 너를 사랑해 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래

    I’m sorry 란 말을 하기 싫었던 자존심 많았던 너무도 맘이 가난했던

    내 영혼이 말라가고 있을 때 모든 게 무너질 때 내게 와줄래

    슬픔의 시간도 노래처럼 꼭 끝이 있는 걸 Because

    **It’s your love your love 내게 사랑을 들려주던 (and on & on & on)

    그댄 나의 리듬 내 삶의 선물

    늘 항상 곁에서 아름다운 꿈이 되어줘 또 불러줄래 넌 나의 노래

    수없이도 많은 Sad love songs 우릴 노래하는 것 같아도

    이 순간 내 곁을 지켜주는 그댄 무엇보다 소중한 걸요

    눈 을 감으면 들려오는 소리들 그대의 마음을 이젠 불러요

    *Repeat

    0 komentar:

    Posting Komentar