Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

midoyo

  • 3 Apr 2010
  • ips0101
  • Midoyo

    ROMANISATION

    [Micky]

    Girl, Let me prove that my love is real

    I'll give all my love to you, Please Trust me

    [Xiah]

    Midoyo chonnune banhandanun marur midoyo

    Gudaeyegen anirago marhaejiman

    Narur gyongsorhage baraburggabwa gamchwowassur bbunijyo

    Sashir nan gutaerur choum bwaton gu sunganbutho

    Onjongir gutae saenggake sarassojyo

    Achime nunddugo jamdur ddaeggaji han saenggakbbuniojyo

    *[All]

    I believe in you gutaer barabonun i shison gadur

    Naega gago inun gutaer hyanghan maum modu dama bonaeri

    Nomu swibge durgigo shipji anhun nae maum argo inayo

    Gutae narur hurjjok ttonaborir goman gathun turyourggaji

    [Hero] Gudae

    [Micky]

    Sarangun gasumi meir tuthan solleimchorom

    gurohge sum makhinun guriumchorom

    [U Know]

    Hangsang byonhamobnun shisonur jwoyo

    Onjena shigumchorom

    [Xiah]

    Jogumman naega maumur nohur su issur mangumman

    Gidaerur barabon su issur mangumman

    Naui gaggaiye momurundamyon hanobshi gibbugejyo

    *Repeat

    [Xiah] gudae

    [Hero]

    Irohge gutae gyothe inun damyon

    Gyorgoken amugodo morundamyon

    Ormana naega gutaen saranghaenunji

    *Repeat

    [Micky]

    I can't let you go...

    You are the only one in my life


    TRANSLATION

    [Micky]

    Girl, Let me prove that my love is real

    I'll give all my love to you, Please Trust me

    [Xiah]

    I believe...I believe that one can fall in love at first sight

    Though I told you that it wasn't possible

    I only hid this thought from you because I was afraid

    That you would look at me as if I was careless and hasty.

    [Max]

    To tell the truth, ever since I met you

    I only lived with thoughts of you.

    There was only one thing on my mind

    From when I woke up in the morning

    Till when I went to bed at night.

    *[All]

    I believe in you...

    I will send all my feelings for you through the the way I look at you.

    Do you know how my heart feels?

    How I want to keep the feelings I have for you hidden?

    Even the fearful feelings for when you might leave me one day.

    [Hero] You...

    [Micky]

    Love is a nervous feeling that flutters your heart...

    It is like a breathtaking loneliness...

    [U-Know]

    Please keep looking at me with the same eyes...

    Always and forever like this.

    [Xiah]

    If only you could stay close enough to me so that my heart can relax...

    Just so that I could see you...I would be very happy.

    *Repeat

    [Xiah] You...

    [Hero]

    If I could stay by your side like this...

    If, in the end, it is that I don't know anything about how much I love you.

    *Repeat

    [Micky]

    I can't let you go

    You are the only one in my life

    korean

    [믹키] Girl, Let me prove that my love is real I'll give all my love to you, Please Trust me

    [시아] 믿어요 첫눈에 반한다는 말을 믿어요 그대에겐 아니라고 말했지만

    나를 경솔하게 바라볼까봐 감춰왔을 뿐이죠

    [최강] 사실 난 그대를 처음 봤던 그 순간부터

    온종일 그대 생각에 살았었죠 아침에 눈뜨고 잠들 때까지 한 생각뿐이었죠

    *[All] I believe in you 그댈 바라보는 이 시선 가득

    내가 갖고 있는 그댈 향한 마음 모두 담아 보내리

    너무 쉽게 들키고 싶지 않은 내 마음 알고 있나요

    그대 나를 훌쩍 떠나버릴 것만 같은 두려움까지

    [영웅] 그대

    [믹키] 사랑은 가슴이 메일 듯한 설레임처럼

    그렇게 숨 막히는 그리움처럼

    [유노] 항상 변함없는 시선을 줘요 언제나 지금처럼

    [시아] 조금만 내가 마음을 놓을 수 있을 만큼만

    그대를 바라볼 수 있을 만큼만 나의 가까이에 머무른다면 한없이 기쁘겠죠

    *Repeat [시아] 그대

    [영웅] 이렇게 그대 곁에 있는 다면

    결국엔 아무것도 모른다면 얼마나 내가 그댈 사랑했는지

    *Repeat

    [믹키] I can't let you go You are the only one in my life



    0 komentar:

    Posting Komentar